has acquired certain assets of
in a transaction valued at
The undersigned acted as exclusive financial advisor to Universal Stainless in the transaction and arranged a senior credit facility in connection with the purchase.
$104 million acquisition of Patriot Special Metals
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, Inc. (“USAP”) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of semi-finished and finished specialty steels.
- USAP purchased a substantially completed facility from Patriot Special Metals located in North Jackson, OH. This facility includes a state-of-the-art radial forge, a vacuum induction melting facility under construction and two vacuum arc remelt furnaces.
- The acquisition will allow USAP to enter new markets while advancing its long-term strategic goals.
- Scura Partners acted as the buy-side advisor to USAP and provided valuation services and a fairness opinion.
- Scura Partners also acted as the financial advisor in arranging the debt financing for the acquisition.